Sidor

torsdag 31 december 2015

Santa Sack Swap

I was partnered with Maria in this years Santa Sack Swap organised by the lovely Cheryll.
Maria sent me the most lovely gifts, look at all this gorgeousness
Christmas Wishes to all - a beautiful wall hanger

two very sweet tree ornaments, the ones with a heart and a snowman -
the Rudolf I'll tell you about tomorrow
 This beautiful table runner - I love, love, love it!
 Here are all the gifts together, the table runner, wall hanging, tree ornaments, a tea towel with Christmas trees on, chocolate and 4 FQs with Australian birds, animals and plants. Oh, I forgot to include these two sweet mug rugs, they've been in constant use since I got them.
Thank you so much Maria, I loved having you as my partner! And also a big Thank you to Cheryll!

This is what I sent to Maria - a bag with Dalahorses fabric, a set of coasters, 2 zippered window pouches, a small pouch, 1 mtr fabric and a table centre
and here's a close up of the table centre


2 kommentarer:

frisky frog sa...

Vilka fina saker! Om jag ska byta ut min vita julgransmattan av långhårig teddy så blir det något liknande den runda duken(?). Den är superfin!
/gott nytt år!

Maria sa...

It was such fun having you for a swap partner Carin... Love all the gifts you sent me and enjoyed making yours ,also finding the FQs for you....